- Written in English.
- No more than 250 words (excluding the title, keywords, names and affiliations).
- Recommended structure: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Page Setup: It is strongly recommended to follow this paper format: A4, Portrait, margins: Left/Right Top/Bottom 3 cm, Header/Footer 1,5cm, Line Spacing – single, Paragraph before 6pt, after 0pt.
- Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, Colour Black, Normal.
- Do not include graphics or tables.
- Keywords: No more than six keywords are required.
- When an abstract is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the presenting author.
- Your abstract will be printed exactly as received, so make sure the text is proofread by the deadline.
How to insert an abstract
The abstract can be inserted only within the registration. After selecting the option of an active oral presentation or a poster the part of the registration form where an abstract can be inserted will appear. It could be uploaded as a text or as a file directly from the computer. The abstract is sent along with the registration data and cannot be uploaded later. In this case of an active participation when an abstract is nod uploaded during the registration, the registration cannot be completed. For further information you can contact the conference organisers.